Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The product that made me the skater I am!!!!!

I ran up on this last Christmas while looking for a skateboard trick tip book on amazon. I saw this add on google and wondered to myself "this must be a scam" at the time i think my mom paid 100 dollars for me to get this trick tip guide. I am not sure how much it is now. But honestly it was AMAZING very detailed trick tips with slo-mo's still frames...etc . also at the end of every trick tip they tell you a little secret that will help you land the trick 99% of the time!!! Lets put it this way after i got it and watched & practiced for about a month i haven't lost a game of SKATE since.




I POSTED THE LINK ON THE SIDEBAR ------------>
           SECRETS OF SKATEBOARDING------------>

No comments:

Post a Comment